Ottogi Jinjja Jjolmyeon 5.29oz x 4
OTTOGI | Ramen
- Korean Style Instant Noodle
- Spicy Chewy Noodles
- Family pack
- The cold chewy noodle with sweet and spicy sauce is the best dish in summer.
Jjolmyeon refers to thick flour noodles characterized by their chewiness. It is usually topped with cucumber, cabbage, and bean sprout and mixed with a gochujang (red chili paste) sauce at the table.
How to Enjoy
- Boil 550mL of water with dried vegetable flake.
- Add noodle into the boiling water and let it cook for 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Drain boiled water and rinse the cooked noodle with cold water 3-4 times. Then mix it well with liquid soup stock.
- Adjust the amount of liquid soup as needed. For your preference, you may add kimchi, sliced cucumber, and boiled egg.